Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

I don't know if any you watch or watched "So you Think you can Dance" but I do and last night I got to watch the Top 10 dancers perform live. It was so awesome and I have to say that Twitch is my favorite. I went with Doug's mom and aunt and had a great time. The show was 3 hours long and they basically performed some of the top dances from the show. I tried to take pictures but they didn't turn out to clear so I went to the Fox website and downloaded some photos of the dances that they performed last night. Katie and Josh were the obvious favorite couple. They had a lot of good dances during the regular season and performed them again last night. They had a lot of talking and video hightlights from the show that could have been cut out. It was like watching the show all over again but this time I was there live watching it.

1 comment:

robertsfamof5 said...

Sounds like fun. I watched a little of it.