Saturday, September 19, 2009

wHeeL oF fOrTune

Right before the end of the summer and before school started, Doug and I decided that we were going to take a trip to Reno. We have been talking about going for a while and we finally got to going. Instead of flying, we turned it into a road trip. I have never been to Reno so I was excited to go. When we got there it was nothing like I thought it would be considering I've been to Vegas several times and thought it would be similar. Um not so much!!!!
I don't gamble much but I sure did get hooked on the Wheel of Fortune slot machines and they were pretty good to me as well. I won about $200 so I couldn't complain. Doug also had to show me where he went to his bowling tournament that took place in Reno as well. You know Dougie and his bowling.

No comments: