Sunday, October 9, 2011

LaBoR DaY WeeKeNd

Since I moved out to California 4 years ago, I haven't gone home for Labor Day which means no Eastern Idaho State Fair for 4 years either.  However this year was different because Teresa had a baby and I wanted to come home and meet Niya, and what better time to do that than Labor Day. 

I've been going to fair since I was a little kid and as my dad says "it's tradition".  When I go to the fair all I do is eat, eat and eat.  There is so much good food, it's just so hard to decide what to eat first.  However, I have my usual which includes: Pronto pups, Indian Taco, scone nuggets, chicken-teriyaki bowl, bread from the bread barn with honey butter and much more. 

At the fair they also have their entertainment which includes a wide variety of stuff.  Well on Sunday night me, Tammy and Craig went into the fair to get some food and wander around.  We lucked out and got to watch the tractor pulls for free and it was pretty awesome.  It's hot-rod tractors pulling a weight as far as they can go and it's hella loud and so country, that I love it. Even though I didn't get to spend as much time at the fair that I wanted, the 4 years was so worth the wait.


Tractor Pull

Two Thumbs Up!!!
Tiger Ears













No comments: