Thursday, January 1, 2009

Jazz vs. 76er's

I know I live in an area now where there are plenty of sports teams to watch (Golden State Warriors/Oakland Raiders) but I will always be faithful to my home team (Utah Jazz). Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'll go to some basketball games out here but it's always nice to be on the home side and not on the visitors side. Oh and with a winning team (sorry Dougie)!!!! Teresa and I ended up in the nose bleed section of the Jazz game but it was still fun being there. It was a good game through the first two quarters but in the second half the Jazz went on a scoring spree and ended up beating the 76ers 112-95. After the game was over Teresa and I wandered down onto the floor to get a couple photos. I was hopin that we might get close to one of the players but no such luck.

No comments: