Thursday, January 1, 2009

Stanford vs. Rutgers

It's been a while since I've updated so here goes. Back in November, I went to see a women's Stanford basketball game. I coach at one of the high school's here at we took some of the girls from the basketball team. I didn't get the chance to see all of the campus but what I did see Stanford has an amazing campus and oh the facilities!!! At the time the Rutgers women's was ranked #3 in the nation and Stanford was ranked #8. It was an awesome game to be at even though Stanford ending kicking Rutgers trash (81-47)!!! Can I tell you that Jayne Apell (#2) is such an awesome post player and can dominate anywhere on the floor. I really don't watch to much women's basketball but it's great that I live in an area where there are two great women's basketball teams. Cal Bears or Stanford??

No comments: