Sunday, October 17, 2010

BSU vs. San Jose State

 It's always nice to know that once every other year BSU comes out to play San Jose State.  A couple of years ago I went with Doug and Sandy but this year I went with a guy I used to work with.  The weather was nice an cool and breezy, cool enough to have a hot chocolate. I knew the game was probably going to be a blow out but it is always nice to see my Alma mater play and come out victoriously.  There were a lot of BSU fans there and I wasn't sure if the fans of San Jose were there for their team or just to see BSU.  I only ask this because even though it was a blowout the San Jose fans didn't seem to really get into the game.  There were only a few plays were you'd hear them cheer. 

GO ORANGE, GO BIG BLUE, FIGHT, FIGHT BSU!!!!!


No comments: