Sunday, October 17, 2010

College Game Day

  ESPN's college game day finally decided to make their first appearance to BOise.  It was a big game against Oregon State and so I decided to take a trip to Boise.  I was hoping to get tickets to the game but unfortunately the game was sold out, but I still had a great time seeing family and friends.  My mom came up to hang out with me for the weekend and she was the only brave one to get up early with me for game day.  I couldn't think of what to write on my sign and so I called Doug and he came up with my poster, so I was up till 12:30 the night before making my sign with Mama Jo and then got up at 5:45 to go to Bronco stadium.  I also ran into a Brandon an old friend I used to work with sat with us. 

After college game day was over my mom, me, Sandy and Mama Jo met up for lunch at Jalepenos.  After lunch we headed home for a little nap before the game.  I went to my friend's Erin's house and watched the game with some other friends. 

1 comment:

robertsfamof5 said...

This post makes me sick to my stomach!