Monday, November 21, 2011

BSU vs. San Diego State

So I was debating on whether I wanted to go down to San Diego for the BSU game and asked Lovern (a guy I work with) if he wanted to go.  So we bought out flights and bought game tickets and decided to head down.  We stayed with his mom who lives in Cornado, so we didn't have to pay for a hotel room.  We took Friday off from work and flew out on Thursday night.  We went shopping on Friday and stopped by some Brewery that Lovern wanted to stop at.  On Friday night, I met up with Christina and had dinner at an amazing Italian resturaunt.  We waited for an extremely long time but it was so worth the wait. 

On Saturday, we went down to Randy Jones Sports Bar and Grill to enjoy some pre-game food and watch football and enjoy the company of other BSU fans.  We then rode the trolley down to the stadium so we wouldn't have to worry about parking.  Our seats were really great and we were around other BSU fans so that made it nice.  BSU ended up winning the game and afterwards, I went down to field level to slap hands with the players.  I also slapped hands with Coach Peterson, I was kinda start struck for some odd reason.  I even got a photo opp with one of the players that I knew as well. 

On Sunday, we went down to Lefty's Chicago Pizzera.  Lovern is a huge Bears fan and they just so happened to be playing the Chargers.  So we went down there to watch the game and enjoy the Italian beef sandwiches.  The Italian beef sandwiches were pretty awesome.  I wanted to try more but the sandwich filled me up so unfortunetly I didn't get to experience the Chicago style pizza or enjoy a Chicago dog.  I had a really great time only to come back an enjoy a week off for Thanksgiving break.


Italian Beef Sandwich

Bears Fan at Lefty's

Pre-Game meal @ Randy Jones Sports Bar & Grill



Team coming out on the field







Gettin ready to tear up my Italian Beef sandwich

No comments: