Saturday, June 7, 2008

gReAt AmERicA


Yesterday, the 8th graders took their trip to Great America, the weather was nice but it was windy. I had the opportunity to go with them as a chaperon. I had a great time even though the Invertigo rollercoaster got me, seriously I didn't ride any rides after it. I suffer from vertigo as it is and I was on the verge of puking. Steve and Jamal, the guys I work with made me sit in the front of every rollercoaster. We went on Flight Deck, Vortex and the Invertigo. A couple of our students refused to go on the Vortex with their friends, but with our warm comfort we got the students to go and they absolutely loved it. The bus ride home didn't help either considering we were sitting in traffic and I was amongst 50 8th graders talking about what they went on. When I got home I went and bought saltine crackers to help settle my stomach.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Way to be a blogger! The vertigo sucks, I find the older I get the more motion sick I get! What's up with that?