Monday, July 7, 2008

Boyz II Men




So we all remember junior high and how we loved Boyz II Men, well I got to expeience that excitment all over again by seeing them in concert. They were playing at the Alameda County Fair, which is located in Pleasanton, CA. I went Steve and his wife, I work with Steve at school. It was so blasted hot outside and I didn't think we were going to get in because the line was extremely long. We did end up making inside the amphitheatre and had some really good seats. They had two shows that night so they only played for an hour. Unfortunately there was only 3 of them instead of the 4. The guy that has the really deep base voice is no longer with the group.

1 comment:

robertsfamof5 said...

Boyz II Men, how fun. "abc bbd the east coast family..." :) Loved them, but it was highschool for me. Anyhoo, looks like you've been havin some fun.