Monday, July 26, 2010

sUMmeR vAcaTioN 2010

After school got out I decided that I would drive to Idaho instead of fly and after the 2 week trip was over, I don't plan on making that drive again. I drove through 5 states, over 2000 miles and many gas breaks, I had one sore butt by the time I got back home. But over that 2 week period I got to see and spend time with family and friends. I started out in Boise spending a week there where I had the opportunity to see Allison and her family, which I haven't seen in three years. I went over to the Fortner's for a classic BBQ and then another night for game of Hearts. There is nothing like having a game night at the Fortner's!!!!
I was the maid of honor for Jill's wedding.
Whenever I am in town, Erin and I have our usual slumber party. Watching movies, eating pizza and them making a late night stop and the local Dairy Queen.
After Boise, I made my way out to my parents house in good ol' Blackfoot and spend a few days there. I got to see my best friend Julia and her baby and lunch at the famous Hong Kong. We then went shopping in Idaho Falls and sometimes I forget that shopping with Julia can be a chore but she did good this time. I helped my parents out by mowing their lawn which took an hour and a half, talk about a freakin jungle of trees. Spending four days in Blackfoot is extreme for me, so I had to take my adventures down to Utah to see Teresa, John and Colt. On my way out of town, I stopped at Martha's and had breakfast with Marci and her kids.
I headed down to Utah for the weekend to spend a few days with Teresa and John. It was hot and lots of construction but the visit was nice. We had dinner at the Olive Garden on Friday night. Went shopping on Saturday afternoon and then met up with Colt for lunch and a movie. Then on Sunday it was a long drive back to the Bay Area, but in the end, it was a nice visit in Idaho and Utah!!

No comments: