Friday, August 19, 2011

SuMmEr vAcaTiOn 2011

School's out for summer!!!! Spent the first half of my vacation just relaxing and watching a lot of Netflix and going to the gym. I was ready to get the heck out of here and yet again I decided that I was going to be driving back to Idaho.  I left on the 9th of July and made my first stop in Boise. It was an extremely long drive but after 10-11hrs. of driving I finally made it. When I got there I stopped at gram's house because mom and Teresa we already there waiting for me.  So I spent the evening visiting with them and catching up.  Of course when I go to Boise I always stay at Mama Jo's house, so after I was done visiting I made my way over there. 

On Sunday morning I went back over to gram's house and ended up watching the women's world cup.  I really got into the women's world cup this year.  When the game went into extra time, we decided to leave and go and have breakfast at IHOP (wished I didn't leave b/c the woman ended up winning that game in penatly kicks).  After IHOP, mom and Teresa left to go back home. 

The next day, I went out to LaFever and had lunch with Sandy and visited with her. It was really nice to see her since it's been a while. Later on that evening, I went back to get Mama Jo and met up with my friend Erin down at Old Chicago for dinner.  It's so nice to be back and see old friends that I haven't seen in a while. 

The following day, I spent the morning watching the women's soccer game again.  After the game was over, I went over to Jill's house because she just had a baby.  It was good to see Jill but weird to see her with a kid. That's something that I'm gonna have to get used too.

I made another trip out to Meridian to visit with Sandy at her house.  She made dinner as well.  Her son Ryan was there with his kids too, so I got a chance to visit with him and play with his kids as well.  Later that night I went over to Home Court in Meridian to watch Terriel and Tirrell play in a basketball league.  I wasn't there for long until Tirrell hurt his knee (later found out he tore his ACL and had surgery).  I swear I'm bad luck when I watch him play.  He hurt himself last time I watched him play as well.  Its always nice to visit with my boys.  I also went and had dinner at the Olive Garden with Sto and Terriel as well.  I had a really enjoyable time visiting with them. 

On Saturday I left Boise and drove to Twin Falls to stay the night with Allison and Ryan.  They finally moved back to Idaho which is nice to know that I have someone to go and visit besides family.  Ryan is an ER doctor at the new St. Lukes hospital.  I got the grand tour of her new home, which is big and beautiful.  We had dinner that night and visited.  I sure have missed both of them, and I'm glad their back, even though I'm not.  Its just hard to find good friends and I can honestly say I've found some good friends.  On Sunday morning, Ryan made cinammon twists for breakfast which is something we had for breakfast when we used to live together; brought back some memories.  Logan, Jordan, Kaden and I then went upstairs to play super mario brothers on the Wii, and had a good laugh and good time playing with them.  Watched the first half of the world cup soccer before I left to head to Burley to see Teresa and John.

Teresa and John moved to Burley in April and they are expecting their first baby in August.  I'm so excited to see both of them.  They too have a big and beautiful home as well.  When I got there, we ended up leaving again to drive to Pocatello to have dinner at grandma's because Linda and Charlie were there.  All I have been doing is driving so after eating dinner and visiting with everyone, I fell asleep on the couch.  I went back to Burley to spend a few days with Teresa and John and just hang out with my sista.  We didn't do much since there is not much to do in Burley so we went to Twin and had dinner and also went to the movies.  AFter all the fun in Burley I was goin to have more fun in Blackfoot.

Got to Blackfoot on Tuesday and didn't do much of anything but chill and hang out with the parents.    Helped mow the lawn, saw myself a snake while mowing and about freaked out.  It's a good thing I was on the riding lawn mower, cause I would have run away screaming.  Went to Idaho Falls almost everyday, either with mom or goin to meet my other friend Erin for dinner. Tammy, Craig and Colt came up on Saturday in preparing for our family vacation to Island Park (in another post).

This trip has been very eventful with visiting family and friends.  Usally 3 weeks is too long for me but I have truly been enjoying every minute it. 

No comments: