Friday, July 18, 2008

Aquarium of the Bay



Again me and my mom went over to San Francisco. While we were over there we decided to check out the Aquarium of the Bay. We started the tour of "Discover the Bay", in this portion of the tour was the types of ecosystems that support the marine life of the San Francisco Bay. I am so amused by the ocean life that I could just sit and watch them all day long. Before we moved on to the sharks, there was a tank of jelly fish. I've never seen them before and I was amazed by them. Moving on to "Under the Bay", there were plenty of sharks, bat rays, star fish, whirlpool of anchovies and other types of fish. The next part we went to was "Touch the Bay" In here you had a chance to touch the bat rays, leopard sharks and other tide pool animals. The bat rays had just got done eating so they weren't in the mood to be touched. I did however get the opportunity to touch the leopard shark, who can say they've touched a shark?? I also got to touch a live star fish, it was pretty slimy. It was a short little tour but I really did enjoy it. Hope you had fun too mom!!!







1 comment:

robertsfamof5 said...

Geesh Ynaffit. What is next? You little tourist chick! All you need now is a fanny pack and some binocks!