Monday, August 11, 2008

10 year class reunion

This last weekend, I went back to Blackfoot for my 10 year high school reunion. It wasn't anything special, but it was nice to see old friends and what everyone has been up too. There wasn't too many from our class, which was disappointing but what can you do. Julia and Mo flew in from Arizona, so I was glad that I didn't have to show up solo. When we got there, Julia said she didn't want to go, but both Mo and I wouldn't let that happen. We had a sit down dinner and chatted with everyone. We then had a class group picture and then it was pretty much over. It was nice to see April, haven't seen her since high school. Everyone still seemed to have their little clicks like we did in high school, you'd think after 10 years we would move beyond that but some things never change.

1 comment:

robertsfamof5 said...

I like your hair! Sassy!