Monday, August 11, 2008

GrOwinG uP in the DeSert

The only time that I think that I really enjoy going to Blackfoot, ID is during the summer time!!! Why??? Well because my parents house is amazing because of all the trees surrounding the house. When we first moved into the house, dad had the brilliant idea to plant as many trees as possible. I said, "Dad our house is going to be a jungle". Now, 15 years later as you can see the product of what we planted. The only bad thing about all these trees is mowing the lawn. I had to privilege this last weekend to mow the lawn. This used to be my job growing up and it wasn't as much work as it is now. I was going to use the riding lawn mower but it had a flat tire!!!! So needless to say 1 1/2 hr later, I finished mowing the lawn with the push mower. I wonder how many calories I burned?????
If you squint really hard you can see one of the neighbors house in the back ground. Yep, that's what you see when you look out the front window of the house.

No comments: