Monday, August 11, 2008

oLd fRiEnDS

Do you ever wonder what old junior high school friends have been up too?? Well I have always wondered about my old junior high buddies since I left Arco, ID in the 8th grade.
I went out to Arco while I was at home these last two weeks to catch up with old friends. I went to lunch with Brandy (right photo) at the good ol' deli shop and had my usual turkey sandwich. Our family would go there all the time and it's still the same as when I left. The last time that I saw her was 10 years ago at her wedding and now she's got 3 kids!!! It was great to visit with her and catch up.
Marie (left photo), well we had some good times growing up. We even played little league basketball together. Watching those videos are always fun to laugh at. She would come play at my house as a youngster and now that we are adults now, she now lives in the house that I grew up in. With a new makeover to house, the inside looks nothing like it did when I lived there. The yard is pretty beat up due to house vacancy for 4 years, but the inside is amazing. I wish I could show you pictures from then/now. Again the last time that I saw Marie was 10 years ago and her wedding. Like Brandy, she also had 3 kids.
Thanks Marie and Brandy for a great day of catching up and reminiscing of the old days.

No comments: