Wednesday, August 20, 2008

sAnTa CrUz

Doug and I took a day trip to Santa Cruz. The weather was perfect, not too hot/cold and not too windy. We had a nice lunch right on the beach and enjoyed a stroll down the boardwalk and time laying on the beach. I didn't get to far into the water due to a bad experience in San Diego with the waves. It was pretty cold though. I really didn't know what to expect going there, but I will next time I go. It was pretty cool to see all the sand volleyball courts as well. It was no Venice, but it looked like fun. I wanted to get out there and play with them. There were rides there but we didn't ride them because the lines were too long and the fact that I sometimes get motion sickness. They have a huge video arcade there, and if any of you know Doug, he loves his video games. He found a couple that he used to play back in the day, so we had to stop and play. As you can see he was getting in to it. He was playing a game called Track & Field. It was actually pretty fun. He got mad when I took the picture because of the glare on the screen. He was getting his workout though. It was really nice to just go and relax and enjoy the company of the one I love being with.

1 comment:

robertsfamof5 said...

Nice pics. Hey, Doug is looking good! I like his hair short!